Friday, August 1, 2008

Prelude to Rant 3

Right now I can't really make YouTube videos, but here are notes from what was going to be my next rant:
  • I actually don't like P2 (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment) very much. Not a fan of the Tarot Card system they used for the persona creation/negotiations.... and the story bored me so I didn't bother to finish it.
  • I'd probally play thru Tsumi, though. And then play thru EP again, with more enlightenment.
  • Has anyone out there played Project: Space Station, esp. the C64 version? It was my fave game on that platform... a "simulation" type game and stuff
  • Creative Labs sucks. A4 Tech rules.
  • Sony, RCA, etc. suck. SANKEY is on the way to becoming good... they're good value for money for sure.
  • You don't need to be perfect, or even very far above pathetic, to succeed. It's mostly about availablity to fufill than ability to astonish and awe.
  • For example, YouTube "just works" as far as its main goal of serving video.
  • However, it has a lot of flaws/problems for the 1% or less of people-time that are trying to use it to publish, rather than "consume", video. It fufills its major purpose, even at the expense of the minor ones.

No comments: