Friday, February 20, 2009

Street Figther 2 Hyper

Capcom made a compilation release called 'Street Fighter : Anniversary Collection" (for PS2), which contains both Street Fighters 3 : 3rd Strike, and a version of Street Fighter 2 which I call "Hyper"; it has the look and feel of Super Street Figther 2 Turbo but has the option to select variations of your character from as far back as World Warrior (i.e. the whole SF2 series).

Anyhow, the difficulty on this game is much higher than the PS1 version of Super Street Figther 2 Turbo (which I also have and was playing earlier), but I was determined to beat it... I only died about 37 times, and I had it on one-round matches, so I clearly need to improve my skills... but I did beat it at Medium, which is equivalent to SNES level 4 for the sake of endings... beating it on there Hardest difficulty might give the best ending, but, I don't think I'll play it for a while.

So, here's a vid of the final match, with me winning with Ken, and his ending.




Hope you enjoyed it... check out my channel for more vids, just search for "street fighter" or "SSF2T" or something like that, in the search box on the video panel of my channel.

No comments: