Saturday, June 2, 2012

Office and Studio

My office is named Goshen within Zionic Goshen beyond Go of Go-Shen Corridor Beyond (and within Zion/Salem) Jeru-Salem Shiloh (Shiloh being the Brook of Revelations, where also the Logos is studied in seeking the Rhema) through the Go-Shen Corridor via the Rei-Ki e---e Gate Room. Selah. Simply put, I am the translator for the Sixth and First Churches of Asia, that is, Phil-A-Del-phia (sp?) and Sardis (Abundant Daeth, which was Life, but no longer is). My Office is where I serve my First, Third, Fourth, and Eight Estates, and where I recharge in the Zeroth and Ninth Houses of David. Selah. Now, my Studio is still being built. So, most videos will be of "that" nature: of a man building walls whilst also being at war, that is, Neh. esp. c.f. 4:14. Amen, Selah.

No comments: